Financial Advisor (FINRA Licensed)
Remote/ In-office – Full time Position
Non Captive is looking for experienced FINRA licensed Financial Advisor, who seek to grow their income significantly while make a difference in the lives of others.
Our team is comprised of entrepreneurial, success driven individuals who have sought to be in control of their career and away from corporate ladders.
We offer a the best compensation Advisor can find anywhere. High commissions, a flexible work schedule, full benefits, rewarding work-life balance, and an amazing marketing platform.
Our benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k+Match, Profit Sharing and More.
This position will be located in Austin, TX however, you’ll be able to work remotly from anywhere in Texas or the United States.
- Prospecting for clients as you build your practice through referral based activities
- Maintaining long-term relationships with your clientele
- Providing education and solutions to clients as you leverage the resources of our team of professionals while gaining knowledge in the field
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to be in a relationship driven career
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a commitment to integrity
- College degree, or military equivalent preferred
- Sales or entrepreneurial experienced is preferred
- Qualified to work in the United States for any employer
- FINRA License, Series 7, Series 6, Series 63 or Series 66
- Texas Life & Health insurance (Preferred)
Compensation & Benefits:
- Triple digit commission level from day one.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, retirement and more.
- Comprehensive rewards, trips, and recognition opportunities
- We pay our Agents Social Security & Medicare FICA
- Ongoing practice advancement, continuing education, and growth opportunities
- Support obtaining training and licenses required for the industry (FINRA Series 6 or 7, Life, Health & Disability Insurance License, etc.)
Other jobs @NonCaptive
New York, NY
San Ramon, CA
Perks of the Job
100% comission contract, or more based on experience and production.
Health, Dental, Vision
Affordable medical dental and vision coverage for you and your family.
401k + Matching
6% employer match for all of your pre-tax contributions.
Profit Sharing Plan
Additional retirement perk of profit sharing program to gorw your savings.
Social Security FICA
Additional 7.65% FICA paid for your future retirement income.
Tuition Reimbusment & More!
We’ll help you pay for a dagree or designations and more.
Interested?! Talk with a Recruiter to Setup an Interview
Schedule a time to learn more about this role: